Direct Mail is Directly Related to Real Estate Investment Business Growth
Many investors believe that direct mail marketing is no longer a viable marketing method but we know from experience that this kind of thinking will kill your real estate investment business.
Sure, direct mail costs a little more, but if you send out 1000 direct mailers and get even one hot lead, that is a 1% response rate; by all accounts that is the very least you could expect. The bottom line is, at less than $1 per piece, one hot lead resulting from one mailer could more than pay for your marketing efforts.
Real estate investment is very much a numbers game. You’ve got to get your message out there in droves.
So why do I feel so strongly about direct mail? Here are just a few of the reasons and benefits that I’ve found in my own real estate investment business:
- Direct mail works. I know this because my family at Memphis Invest and we at Real Estate World Wide (REWW) have proven track records after having been doing it for years. We have seen a tremendous amount of success in the world of real estate investing.
- Direct mail is highly targeted. It is tailored to meet a specific recipient based on the systems you are using to gather that media.
- Direct mail is personalized to include you recipient’s name, as well as specific emphasis on solutions to the problems they are facing, whether that is finding a buyer for their distressed property, finding a private lender to help them make their next deal or growing their own real estate investment business.
- Direct mail is tangible. A mailer is something the recipient can hold in their hand and see again and again. It is something they can utilize for a response.
- Direct mail is familiar. Some of you potential clients may be older and unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the Internet, or they may screen their phone calls for unsolicited sales calls. A direct mail piece is something they are accustomed to and they will be more likely to receive your message.
- Direct mail is versatile allowing you to get creative with your mailing piece to help ensure that your recipients will open and respond to your marketing efforts.
- Direct mail can help generate traffic to your website, which will in turn help generate more traffic because more visitors and more interaction helps your search engine optimization.
- Direct mail is measurable. With the right call to action in place, you will be able to track conversions and response rates.
If you aren’t using direct mail to increase your sales, you are missing the boat on your real estate investment success, especially when done for you services are included in most of the systems you are using today to grow your business.
What are you waiting for? Get busy and get mailing now.
Also, take advantage of our proven direct mail letter templates and multi-touch campaigns (ready-to-go) for each of our online real estate systems: