I’m often asked about how we have built two very successful companies in this economy. My reply is often that it comes down to our team, a little bit of luck, and selling EXACTLY what the customers want to buy.
You see – we spend an ENORMOUS amount of time working with our clients to understand what they want to buy from us. This philosophy has made every part of our business easier. Why? Because we simply go shopping or create the products or services that they need.
Here are some of the questions that we ask in our real estate investment business:
• Names, kids names, wife, husband
• How long have they been buying property?
• So, tell me a little but about your goals in real estate.
• How many more properties are you looking to buy this year? (Assumptive) NOT – do you want to buy more property?
• Any particular parts of town that you try to avoid?
• What does your ideal property look like? Price Range? Beds/Baths? Area?
• Do you only purchase SFR, or do you also purchase Mulit-Family, Comm?
• How have you typically found properties in the past? How has that worked?
What is the role that you are looking for OUR COMPANY to fill?
• What is the most that you are looking to spend this year on a single property?
• What is your threshold for Rehab costs?
• Do you have contractors to do work? If not, do you need mine?
• What is your primary investment strategy – Buy&Hold, Rentals, Flip
• Are you working with any Hard-Money lenders? Are you interested?
• What is your full-time position?
• What is your passion in life? Why are you doing this?
• What are your plans with your real estate investing?
• I know that you recently purchased (this property address) – Is this an area that you would like to continue to purchase in?
• I may have some opportunities in that area, if I get them under contract I need a quick answer and need for you to close fast – can you do that?
Is there a specific zip code or region of the area that you are interested in?
All of these questions lead us down a path that now enables us to go “shopping for our client’s wish list” versus “selling them what we have to offer.
Do you want to relearn the latest trends and best practices of how to quickly sell properties and build lasting relationships all while becoming CERTIFIED? Take the online Property Sales Specialist Course
TODAY – an advanced, 4 module, 21 lesson online course teaching you how to generate a “lifetime” customer that consistently generates profits.