Flipping Real Estate Fast: It’s Not Impossible With the Right Tactics in Place!
Generate Multiple Offers on Your Real Estate Investment Properties Within Days
No matter whom you talk to these days, you will always get a differing opinion on the state of the current market and real estate recovery. Bottom line is; it is full on and you should be flipping real estate as fast as you can, doing it now and doing it for big bucks.
With the number of homes for sale at an all time low since 1999, and an energized market that is buffeted by rising values, real estate investors really have to be on their game, but doing so can make huge profits the likes of which have not been seen in years.
Do the footwork, find inventory, create the right environment for selling and get offers: Here’s how you do it
- Scour prime markets for under-valued deals; Despite what the statistics show, they are out there and with due diligence they can be yours for the asking.
- He who hesitates… Act fast with your offers. With the current inventory of homes and properties on the market at such a low, it is an absolute must that you are ready to pounce when you find the right deal. Long gone are the days of luxuriously “sleeping on” these kinds of investment decisions.
- Make sure you’re ready when your offers are accepted. Have your financing or cash buyers lined up so that the deal closes quickly and smoothly. Remember, with the market as is, there’s always someone right behind you with his cash in hand; don’t watch your deal slip away because of such a minor misstep as not having your wallet with you.
- Utilize the cash buyers lists, automation tools, education and coaching that is available to real estate investors today.
- Generate visibility and buzz around the properties you’ve got in hand by using traditional marketing along with newer principles of marketing such as social media.
- See to it that the properties are available and ready for viewing at any time. After all, if they can’t see it they cant offer to buy it!
- Generate a feeling of exclusivity. People want what they can’t have and the seemingly unobtainable is generally irresistible. The Scarcity Principle, as described in psychology, is the urge to purchase, gather or obtain when there is a feeling that something won’t be available later on. Part of this stems from survival instinct, and part addresses the need to feel in control. Smart marketers having been using this ploy for years with much success.
For those who got slammed when the housing market bubble burst, this upswing is an opportunity to resurrect your real estate investment career and build long-term viable wealth for yourself and the future of your family. The great news is that in this market, there are a plethora of awesome tools, real estate investing education programs, proven systems, coaching programs, and mentors available to help newbies, and old hat investors alike, avoid fatal mistakes and achieve bigger success than ever before.