Business Basics for the Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Investment is a Business
Basic Business Tools and Web Presence are a Must if You Want to be a Successful Real Estate Investor
You’ve decided to make some money in real estate. You’ve attended some webinars, you’ve ordered some instructional videos, you’ve purchased, and studied, some real estate investment courses; you’ve maybe even taken on a coach. You’re feeling pretty confident about your abilities and so you get out there in the trenches to start working to make it happen.
But, nothing happens. No one is biting. Your offers are being rejected right and left. You’re personable. Your offers are competitive. What the heck is going on?
I read a story recently about a real estate wholesaler who looked at a property and made an offer, but didn’t get the deal right away because there was another (higher) offer on the table. This guy thought he was done, but then got a call back a day later with an acceptance. When he asked why the sellers had changed their minds, he was told that even though the other investor had offered a little more money, they couldn’t find any information about her online. This guy, though, was all over the place; he just felt more “safe”.
Credibility and authority go a long way toward making deals happen and web presence lends instant access to both.
Unfortunately, it’s not that easy.
The minimal basics of building your real estate investment business are the following:
- Business Name: You need a good, brand-able business name that people will see and remember.
- Branding: You’ve got to do the work to build that brand.
- Domain Name: You’ll need to find a good domain name and buy it; preferably one that is a dot com.
- Website Development: You need web presence, but you need to look professional too.
- Squeeze Pages: Squeeze pages help you get those leads you’ll need to get those sales.
- Content Creation: If you’re not much of a writer, you can always hire someone to do it for you but your website, marketing and advertising materials should be written well.
- Search Engine Optimization: If they can’t find you on the web, you won’t be getting much business. You’ll need to get found by using SEO for search engine ranking.
- Basic Business and Marketing Tools: You’ll need a toll free number, a business email address, business cards, letter head and more.
- Lead Management System: You’ve got to track those leads and nurture them or they will never lead to sales.
- Advertising and Marketing: Don’t mistake the two; they are different. You’ll need to attend to both to help your real estate investment business grow.
- Cash buyer and Private Lender lists: Without these, you’ll have a much more difficult time moving those properties you’ve worked so hard to find.
Sounds like a lot, I know. However, those are the very basic, quick start, must-do tasks to get your real estate investment business going and succeed.
But, what if your real estate investment business could basically be handed to you in a box?
Imagine, everything you need right at your fingertips.
Guess What. That killer box exists and it can be yours. 1-800-Sell-Now is a project I started a few years ago just for new real estate investors like you. If you want to dominate your market, have your real estate investment business basically handed to you in a box, and get access to personal coaching and training calls from me, and my partners, then Check It Out. You’ll be glad you did.